WHO IS FOOTY4LIFE?
Footy4Life is now the living vision of Justin Abrams. With the long term aim to support and engage youth through football, the Footy4Life Foundation has been established for the benefit of research and education into youth mental illnesses and suicide. Our key focus is implementation and prevention strategies to assist vulnerable and disadvantaged youth.
A not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and offering support to individuals and families through meaningful, healthy action. Footy4Life will provide participants (male and female) of the Footy4Life Program an opportunity for self-empowerment within a safe, caring environment. We aim to provide opportunities for youth to experience football at a grass roots level. We hope that the vehicle of football provides an
opportunity to change lives and create immediate, positive and lasting change.
What We Do
- Awareness Campaigns and Fund-Raising Events
- School Education and Seminars
- Mobile Football Clinics
- Offer Advice, Support and Information through Partner Expertise
- Offer Opportunities for Participation at Grass Roots Level
- Provide Financial Assistance to Individuals, Families and Local Community Groups
- Events and Fun for all Participants
- Provide a Safe, Empowering and Committed Environment
- Provide Exposure to Positive Change
- Listen and spend time with Participants